We are all aware of the risk of contracting an infection with coronavirus these days. The epidemic has been changing our daily routine and putting significant restrictions to what we have been able to do and changing the way we interact with other people as well as family members.
At “AllCapeGynecology/ Sorgente Medspa”, we are aware of the potential risks of being exposed to the virus and we have been taking all the necessary steps and precautions as well as implementing a strict policy in order to minimize the risk of infection.
- We carefully screen any patient who is allowed in the office. We do not see sick people, the majority of our patients come to the office for either a screening, routine checkup or for a gynecological problem.
- Our schedule does not allow more than two people at one time in the waiting room. Any occasional, extra patient is asked to wait in the car until called to come inside the office.
- The office is sanitized constantly, the rooms are cleaned in great extent after each patient.
- Bathrooms, doors handle, examining tables, chairs, counter spaces are sanitized with each patient to avoid any possible exposure to the virus.
- The use of a mask is required at all time for the patients as well as for the staff in the office.
We believe in providing the best care to our patients in a friendly and supporting environment. Please feel free to call and make your appointment for the gynecological office as well as for the Spa. We have been open all this time since we are considered essential workers. AllCapeGynecology and Sorgente Medspa staff want to wish you a safe and happy summer!
Due to COVID-19 we are temporarily modifying our office hours. The office will be open for patients Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
CALL US TODAY